Tribute to Webcomics Tribute to Webcomics

hail megatokyo

1337 to ur face<.<

PMP Blog 2 PMP Blog 2

=Di vote 5 for fivenessocity

oh my god the killer tomatos
run runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Naruto Daioh Naruto Daioh

it was funneh to se shikamaru in a skirt

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Just seem like they wanted to over please by riding the success of castle crashers and mixing it with old ass references to Newgrounds.

How 1337 are you!? How 1337 are you!?

\/\/0|2|0to 73|-|
mastah largo!1!!!-megatokyo

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

your 1337th veiw
oh 1337 scuks

The Legend Of XBrav The Legend Of XBrav

Filters where perfect.

I cant wait to see what else you make.

- Iguana - - Iguana -

It wasn't bad

Ive heard this sound before, but it was pretty good. Just don't become a generic grunge singer.

ShanZE responds:

Thanks for thre review! I hope for your sake that i "don't become a generic grunge singer" but frankly, i'm not going to limit myself, exploring new ideas and evolving musicwise is much more important than being "true", doing something new is very challenging, pretty much an impossible task to be honest, so whatever sounds good is good enough for me.

And the funny thing is that I really like this song and I find it rather different from the usual shit you hear nowadays, so I guess I don't really get your point but I appreciate your comment anyway, it made me think, and actually made me more certain that I should just keep doing whatever feels good. Thank you and sorry :D

Keep on Rolling Keep on Rolling

I like the euphonium in the background

Lyrics where pretty solid, the instrumental for the most part where badass, Chorus could use a little work, but other than thats its hard as a rock music wise.

glitchs2d responds: